Friday 4 November 2011

Well, Hello there....

4 Months without a post - so many apologies from me to you...

I have been doing a few little projects during that time, mainly for my family for Christmas including a Thomas the Tank Engine Santa Sack for my 2 year old (template purchased from The Oz Material Girls)



And a home designed Richmond Tigers Santa Sack for my 7 year old (even though it breaks our heart as we are avid Sydney Swans fans... we do support his decision to support them)


As well as little presents for my nephews (which are not yet completed so No sneak peeks sorry!)

I also adjusted a sling for a friend of mine Ali, who had a second baby and I wanted to make the one I had prettier and especially for her and little Aria.
Previous to this, this SLING was just a singled coloured Cuppachino sling, and I added this supercute brown flower middle (and my label)



I also just completed some little boys singlets which I am donating to the Illawarra Lutheran Church stall at the up and coming Viva-La-Gong Festival in Wollongong.

I used Alexander Henry's 2010 Collection material called "Beep Beep" again sourced from The Oz Material Girls, in blue, white and green...
  


I found some fabulous singlets in sizes 2-3, 3-4 and 8-10 and appliqued letters associated with the most popular names of the year the children would have been born, onto the front of each singlet.





I hope they all sell as the money raised is goign to a great cause!

As Christmas draws near, I'll endeavour to blog more often with updates of projects and work Mimmy designs does

Naomi - xx

No comments:

Post a Comment