Tuesday 21 June 2011

Update

At the moment, Mimmy Designs is fairly quiet.... a few wipes for complete for the gorgeous Naomi & George (who had their bub yesterday - congratulations!)

However, in May we had our photoshoot with Etched Photography which turned out brilliantly.

Our little models were a tad fussy on the day but we still got some great shots from mum and the girls. And her little man stood in for some bag photos as well....

So here is a little sneak peak of some shots (I'm collecting the disk later this week, so a page overhaul may well be due)



Etched also took some studio shots for me as well, which I am exceptionally happy with.
The library bags turned out Brilliantly!





And the captured detail of the slings is something else





I can't wait to get my hands on the disk and show the other shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment