Sunday 10 July 2011

From zero to go!

From being quiet to have 3 orders in a few days..... I love being creative with the slings and bags and putting together something that is so helpful to mums and bubs alike.

I took my little one (he's 2) out hiking on wednesday with our sling (popped in on my back - turns out the back of our car is perfect for me to sit on while he clambers up on my back and I tied him in) and went for a nice 40 min walks. He loved looking out and touching everything and it was such a great workout for me (climbing up hills with an additional 13kg will do that!)

I would love to post the pics but my little iPhone died this week and I lost the pictures :-(

So you'll just have to imagine what it looked like!

Well, off shopping I go for materials

xxx

PS: - I love this

No comments:

Post a Comment